Emerging Technologies 2017
Hotel Sofitel Warsaw Victoria
May 28 – 30, 2017
Advance registration is mandatory for all speakers and participants. The regular registration deadline is March 26, 2017; registration fees will increase after this date. Registration closes on April 26, 2017. On-site registration will not be available.
Generous support from our sponsors allows us to provide special events and networking opportunities during our conferences. See this year\'s conference sponsors, and find out about becoming a sponsor for our conferences.
You are invited to join us for the Emerging Technologies 2017 conference in beautiful Warsaw, Poland. Emerging Technologies 2017 is a research and business event for those who want to discuss and find out about new exciting high tech opportunities. The format of the talks resembles in-depth tutorials describing state-of-the-art technology, products, and services, and future research directions.
The conference venue is in downtown Warsaw, with easy access to Warsaw's primary visitor attractions.
- September 30, 2016: Talk title due. Please send your title to us via email.
- November 30, 2016: Early-bird registration deadline. Register before this date to receive two free ebooks.
- January 26, 2017: Abstracts due. Submit abstracts via this link.
- March 26, 2017: Regular registration deadline. Registration fee will increase to €400 after this date, and will close on April 26, 2017. On-site registration will not be available.
- May 26, 2017: Slides due. Please submit slides via this link.
- May 28 – 30, 2017: Emerging Technologies 2017 in Warsaw.
The General Chair of Emerging Technologies 2017 is Dr. Romuald B. Beck, CEZAMAT .